Wednesday, June 1, 2011

crazy sandiegans

Just got back from San Diego.. it's crazy down there. Don't get me wrong, I like (maybe even love) crazy from time to time but daaang.. It is party central down there. Every night and even in the daytime there are parties or bumpin clubs. My first night down I was greeted with a party bus which brought me downtown to nightclub Fluxx. Most of the nightclubs are filled with E heads, House music, and hott people everywhere (for my personal preference wayy too maintained it was kinda unattractive. peeps were obsessed with appearance). The slopes down there will freeze your face off, so I've been told. I felt like everyone should just have a binky in their mouth and turn the city into a rave. Bouncers literally check your eyes to see if your pupils are dilated.
            The weather is probably the best in the country and the beaches are absolutely beautiful. There's great surf if you can man up. The people are super friendly but be careful, they're flaky (not everyone obv.. I had good& bad experiences). They'll walk into your house without knowing you and grab a beer from your fridge. As east coasters we were like, 'and who the fuck are you?'. They didn't think it was weird at all. It kinda felt like a free-for-all and people were just grabbing whatever they felt entitled to. Almost everyone recognized me and my friends as Boston girls (because of our sass mouths, go figure). A cool thing about them was they were all pretty social and I did not see many awkward people. To match the locals I bought a brightly colored pair of wayfarer sunglasses and wore them in the sun. and in the shade. and in the nightclub. and really never took them off. You know, when in Rome..I was stoked on it for suuure.(also LMFAOs Party Rock Anthem def grew on me while I was there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8&ob=av2e )
          The trip was great for me because I got to reunite with my best friends, and we always tear it up. I love them so much!
          Sooo.. if you're young and want to have a crazy time in the sun, San Diego is great. yup.


No comments:

Post a Comment